In preparation for the upcoming potential snow event, we want to take this opportunity to provide you with the following reminders.
Please drive safe while out and about in the neighborhood.
A Note on Snow Removal
As snow removal is performed throughout the community, we want to take this opportunity to outline a few important reminders.
- Homeowners are responsible for clearing snow on all sidewalks adjacent to their home.
- Do not shovel snow into the street when clearing your sidewalks as this will block areas that have already been cleared.
- If your home is near a fire hydrant, please assist by shoveling a path to the hydrant in case of any fire emergency.
- Please be sure to move vehicles and trash cans off the street when at all possible in order for plows to safely and efficiently plow our streets.
- Please be mindful of snow removal vehicles and workers if you must be out and about.
Snow Plowing in the Community
Snow plowing services by the Association’s Contractor (Complete Landscaping Services) will commence on Dulles Farms private streets once snow accumulation on pavement reaches an excess of two (2) inches. Click on link below to find out who is responsible for plowing your street. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need to report any plowing issues on Association owned streets.
If you reside on a VDOT road, you may also wish to visit www.vdotplows.org for plowing status on VDOT streets. This web tool lets you find out where VDOT plows have been and where they are going. Click link below to find out more. Please call 1-800-367-ROAD or contact VDOT with questions or to report issues on VDOT roads.